Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Welcome the Baxley's to the Blogging World!!

Well, here we go.  Blog post number 1.  I'm new to blogging, but I follow a few and have friends that blog.  I'm a lawyer, so I have a lot to say.  I'm a Christian and a woman of faith, so I like to share my beliefs and my story.  I have a marriage that most people only dream about.  I'm not bragging, I was just fortunate enough to marry someone who is my best friend, has the patience of Job and is the most grounded, centered person I know.  Our life is pretty ordinary, but magical at the same time.

Here is what you can expect from me:  I like to cook and I'm pretty good at it, so I plan to post some recipes, pictures of food, and tips on cooking.

I'm a LEO (law enforcement officer) wife, so I plan on posting about some topics and that are important to folks in the law enforcement community.  I'm also a lawyer, but I will most likely NOT be posting about my work, legal advice, war stories or case specifics.  I MIGHT on occasion post about a bigger issue I see at work, but I am going to do my best to refrain from work related matters here.

We have 3 pet dogs, a police dog and back yard chickens.  You will probably get lots of photos and antics of our animal babies.

I'm new to running and love an exercise class called Pure Barre.  I'll update periodically about what I am doing in these areas and my progress with fitness and weight loss.  I am also an avid supporter of Weight Watchers, so I will talk about that some too.

Jason and I have been trying to have a baby pretty much our entire marriage.  After two miscarriages, we are praying hard about our desire to have a baby and what our next steps will be.  We have tried a fertility clinic and are looking into a Reproductive Endocrinologist.  I'll share as much as we feel comfortable about our journey to parenthood.

Lastly, I hope to post about various issues God lays on my heart, pray requests, praises, inspirational and motivation material and so on.  I hope that through some of my insights will be uplifting to you all.

In a nutshell, that's what I hope to talk about on this blog.  Who knows where it will go, but I'm excited to take this journey with you!  Let's Go!!

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing women and I look forward to reading your fabulous blog

    ReplyDelete