Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Meet the Baxley's



Ok, so I've posted topics I plan to talk about.  Now I guess I should introduce you to the Baxley family.  First, you have my amazing husband and me:

One of my favorite photos from our wedding day.

This is one of our favorites from last fall.  It was also on our Christmas card last year.

This is our oldest fur baby, Bo.  Bo is a 5 1/2 year old chocolate Cocker Spaniel.  Jason got him for me right after we go engaged.

This beautiful girl is our Dixie.  She is an American Bulldog and she is the epitome of the cowardly lion.  She doesn't know she is a big girl.  She thinks she is a lap dog like the cockers!!

This is our baby dog Dusty at 4 weeks.  He is such a cute sweet puppy!!  I don't know what we did before we had the "baby dog" as we refer to him.

And this is Doerak, the working dog.   He's pretty awesome too, but be careful!!  He doesn't really play well with others.

I don't have pictures of the chickens, but I will get some at some point.  I already have a story to post about the dogs and their collars.  I'll get it ready for tomorrow's post.  Hope you have enjoyed meeting our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment